Our Café Bar Terrace Reopens
We are delighted to be welcoming you back to our Café Bar Terrace from Wed 2 Dec. Our brand new new all-weather covering for the terrace will be joined by infrared heaters, so you can expect a warm welcome when you pay us a visit. Read on to hear about some more changes, from festive baguettes to our new house rules.
With Exeter Phoenix in Tier 2, things have changed a little. We have put a few basic rules in place to keep you safe and compliant, whether you are eating a substantial meal or not!
- Our kitchen will be serving our full menu from 11am-7pm
- Last entry will be at 7pm
- Alcohol will only be served to customers who are ordering a main meal from our menu
- Tables will be available to groups for up to two hours at a time
- During this time, we will not be serving shots and all alcohol service will be at the servers discretion.
A New Menu
We have some exciting new hot drinks in our repertoire, all at £3.50:
- Turmeric lattes
- Raspberry white hot chocolates
- Peppermint hot chocolate
Plus we are introducing some seasonal changes to our menu, starting with three new wraps:
- 3 Bean Chilli wrap with cheddar, guacamole and nachos
- Fish ( / fishless) finger wraps with lettuce, pea puree and home made tartare sauce.
- A festive turkey, brie, bacon and sweet chilli wrap is also joining he menu.
It's the season of Christmas sandwiches! Our festive baguettes will be served with chips and gravy, so choose from:
- Roast turkey and stuffing baguette
- Veggie sausage and stuffing baguette
Our popular Sunday roasts will be making a comeback! Keep an eye on our what's on pages for more information soon.