Donate and Support our Charity
Did you know Exeter Phoenix is a registered charity? We’re reliant on our community to provide nearly 80% of our income each and every year – this means for every ten workshops, classes, gigs or films you see here, eight of them happen because of you.
Your support is the reason Exeter Phoenix can provide:
- Free access to our Art Gallery: Bringing contemporary work from some of the best local, national and international artists to your city.
- Free workshops and classes for young people: offering a chance for any young person, no matter what their background, to learn new skills and harness talent.
- Artist development and support: Each year artists, filmmakers, musicians and theatre companies at all levels are supported by Exeter Phoenix through our commission, training and advice schemes. Help us to nurture a thriving arts scene and develop the artists of tomorrow.
- Access for all: we want to make Exeter Phoenix a welcoming, accessible place to everyone. Your support will help to improve building facilities for disabled patrons and programme an increasing number of BSL interpreted, relaxed and audio described events.
Please consider giving a donation today. Without your support, creativity couldn’t happen here. Thank you.
Adopt A Seat
Want to do something extra special? We’re looking for Exeter Phoenix’s biggest supporters to do something amazing and adopt a seat in our auditorium to keep creativity thriving in Exeter.
Adopt for yourself, or on behalf of someone else today.
If you work for or run a business, there are many ways you can support your local arts charity, and lots of added benefits in it for you too! We think about these relationships creatively and collaboratively, and pride ourselves on a professional, friendly and flexible approach to meeting your business objectives
Whether you’re interested in sponsoring a special event or a particular strand of our programme, we can help you to:
- Market to a target demographic
- Entertain clients or staff in a fun and creative way
- Demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Convey the ‘personality’ of your organisation
To find out more about the range of sponsorship opportunities we have on offer, please contact email@example.com, 01392 667053